Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Motivation

So, I'm sure some people who actually read my blog are wondering why I even have a blog in the first place. Well, there are two main reasons really. One is that I love writing in general. When I was little, I wanted to be an author forever, and have kept a journal since I was in the first grade pretty much. Since I can't bring myself to actually write a book yet like I want to, this is my outlet for now.

Second, I'm slightly obsessed with weddings, or just planning things in general. So I figured, what better reason to start a blog than blogging about your own wedding along the way? I plan on writing about a lot of things, not just the wedding, but it was a good excuse to get me going. My dream would be to have my own event planning company. I think it's definitely possible. I just don't really know how to go about it... If anyone has any tips, leave me a comment and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment