Monday, July 16, 2012

Millikan Farms

So, I went last Thursday to check out the first location on my list, Millikan Farms. It's a really new wedding venue; they have only done one wedding officially so far. If it wasn't for Jordan's grandma going to that wedding, I never would have heard of it! Anyway, while we were looking at it, I knew that it was the one. I know some people might say you should look at a few options before picking one, I realized that I would be really disappointed if we didn't get married here. So, that was that! The pictures that I took just don't really do it justice though... it has so much natural beauty.


This is the outside of the barn. My camera is not the best, and this isn't a great shot but it will give you a general idea of it. 


This is the loft area, where the actual ceremony will be held. It's way bigger than this... my pictures don't do this place any justice! 

Beautiful chandelier in the loft.

I honestly don't even like this picture because it doesn't show the whole area, but this is the patio area where the reception will be held. I can't wait to see the transformation! 


So, like I said, pictures just don't do it justice. I'm just so excited that we found it, that I love it, and that  Jordan loves it. After we pay the deposit, it will be reserved for May 18th!! 


2 comments:

  1. Found you randomly on google... Do you have contact info for this venue. I'm in love with all the photos I've seen :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete